On Line Rink Booking
How to use the on line rink booking calendar
We have 3 rinks per session and 4 sessions each day: these are 10:30 – 12:00; 12:30 – 2.00; 2.30 – 4.00 and 6:30 – 8.00. No rinks are available on Monday to enable to greens team to carry out maintainance.
You may only play once per day and initially we ask that you do not book more than 3 sessions in a week to give all that want to play a chance to play – (once we see how this pans out we will hopefully be able to relax this).
Members are allowed to ADD bookings. Please be careful not to modify anyone else's booking
Instructions to book a rink are:-
Click the button at the bottom of this page to access Harperbury's rink booking calendar.
Step 1. The calendar defaults to show the current week. If you want a different week, go to the week indicated, click on the arrow at the right hand side and it should bring up a normal date calendar – choose the date you want and that week should now be shown.
Step 2. Click in the calendar – preferably on the day/time slot that you are interested in booking a rink but not on an existing entry; this will bring up a new dialogue box.
In the dialogue box:
– click in the Title box and enter Rink Number you wish to book e.g. Rink 1; Rink 2 or Rink 3. (this will enable others to see which rinks have been booked in the calendar without having to rely on the colour codes).
– select the day and the time for the rink that you want to book from the dropdown options. Make sure the times correspond to one of the daily sessions (viz: 13:00 – 12:00; 12:30 – 2.00; 2.30 – 4.00 ; 6:30 – 8.00)
– move down to the Calendar section click in that box to bring up the three rink options; click on the Rink No. you are booking from the three options. (Note: Even though you may already have put the Rink Number in the Title box above, it is important to select the correct rink here).
- move down to the 'Names of players' and enter the names of both players who will be playing.
– then move down to the 'Name of member making the booking' box and your name here (even if you are not the person who will be playing).
If your entry is questioned by the system – please check everything that you have entered carefully and amend accordingly.
Step 3. Finally click on the green SAVE button at the top right of the box to save the entry. The details you have just entered should then be shown in the calendar!
Press Button to go to Rink Booking Calendar (opens in new window)
I suggest you keep this instruction page open so that you can refer to it whislt making a rink booking.